20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Will it be logical/ good to opt for CBSE from Punjab School Examination Board?

I am appearing in 10th CBSE in March 2012. I want to go for Punjab School Examination Board for 10 1, 10 2 as there are not any good CBSE school in my area for CBSE. Will it be logical/ good to opt for Punjab School Examination Board for 10 1, 10 2 afte 10th from CBSE.
Thanks

23rd May 2014, 09:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be logical/ good to opt for CBSE from Punjab School Examination Board?

It is nice to see that you have gathered information from before about the schools good for 10+1 and 10+2 and have planned accordingly regarding your further studies. There is no harm in changing your board of education from CBSE to Punjab board of education as long as the school is good and you are serious and dedicated towards your studies.

It is definitely logical and will be good for you to opt for Punjab School Examination Board since there are not good schools of CBSE curriculum. Although CBSE is the best board of education for 11th and 12th standard yet school plays an important role. Hence there is no harm to opt for Punjab board. However, make sure you are hard working and serious regarding your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?