1st December 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to apply for AIEED?

Hello
I have done matriculation. I want to prepare for NIFT Delhi. Please guide me which all subjects in 10+2 will help in clearing the AIEED. Please give the answer in detail as i am in a remote location of India

3rd December 2014, 05:52 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to apply for AIEED?

All Indian Entrance Examination for Design is conducted by ARCH Academy for admitting students for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.

This exam check the student’s artistic sense and creativity in the field of designing. Designing does not only require creativity but also logical reasoning and aptitude to design a thing according to the demand of the situation.

So to satisfy above requirement you need to opt for Arts in 12th. And you can opt for History, Geography, Sociology in the optional section which will help you to gain knowledge on the development phases and the prevailing trends in our country. And to hone your reasoning and aptitude follow different journals and reasoning books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?