28th November 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination

My question is for all head of institutions/Teachers . Pl. give a thought on this. CBSE students are not allowed to use calculators while writing their answer books for the subjects of Mathematics & Accountancy. But at the time of making merit list for admission , this point is completely missed out by the honourable colleges. Marks of CBSE students are compared with ISC & WB Board students who are allowed to use calculators to solve their answer papers. Calculators certainly give a lot of advantage which can not be ignored. This is unfair and a great injustice to CBSE students. I want everyone to join my request to remove this disparity.

Thanks,

Devendra K Gupta

3rd December 2014, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination

Yes, what you are asking is right. It will be good that if CBSE students are also allowed to use calculators in final examinations because at the time of admission to higher studies, you will be compared with other board students who will use calculators in their examinations. To solve this problem, we need write our request to CBSE board. Then, they may respond on this problem and there may be chance that they will allow CBSE students to use calculators in the examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?