24th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular B.Tech course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

is it possible to do regular b.tech. with+2(arts)?

29th March 2013, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular B.Tech course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

It is not possible to apply for science stream after pursuing arts stream in 12th standard. Usually candidates having completed 12th class in science are eligible. They must have studied Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects. Admissions are done through entrance exams like AIEEE, MHTCET. You can however apply for BCA if you have studied mathematics in 12th standard.
29th March 2013, 08:26 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular B.Tech course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Information Regarding B.Tech Course.

Sorry, it is not possible. To admission in the B.Tech course you need pass 12th class with PCM stream. Other stream candidates are not eligible for B.Tech course.

B.Tech is stand for the Bachelor of Technology. It is a 4 years course available in the different branch. Only 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible to take admission in the B.Tech course. Any other stream candidates are not eligible to take admission in the B.Tech course.

If you done 12th class with arts stream then you are not eligible to take admission in the B.Tech course. I advise you to go any other course like BBA, BCA, B.A....etc.
29th March 2013, 09:33 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Tech after passing 12th with Arts stream.

For B.Tech you have to pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% marks.

After passing 12th with arts stream you have option like:-
> B.A
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> Law
> C.A
> Hotel Management
> Fashion Designing
etc

ALL TH BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?