25th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should i take after Matriculation for making career in Computer Science field?

Sir, I am a student of tenth class. I am just about to complete my matriculation qualification. But i don't know what subjects should i take after matriculation to make a career in Computer Science field. Please help me with the proper information.

Related Questions:
25th March 2016, 08:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should i take after Matriculation for making career in Computer Science field?

You should opt for Science stream in your 11th first of all and should opt for computer as your 6th subject and study it well.

After the completion of your 12th boards with good marks, you can very much opt for B.Tech course in CSE and avail a good career in it.
25th March 2016, 10:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should i take after Matriculation for making career in Computer Science field?

After completion of matriculation, pursue class 12 in science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects and after obtaining a pass certificate pursue B.Tech in computer science.

To pursue engineering course, one has to appear for an entrance examination either at state or national level.

You can also pursue degree courses such as B.Sc computer science, BCA etc. by opting for arts stream with mathematics as subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?