29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is this a right choice doing B.Sc in Economics after bachelors in computers?

I am Jasdeep . I did my Bachelors in computers , now i want to go for B.Sc in Economics . Is this a right choice??

30th May 2015, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this a right choice doing B.Sc in Economics after bachelors in computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Jasdeep . I did my Bachelors in computers , now i want to go for B.Sc in Economics . Is this a right choice??
No, it is not right choice doing B.Sc Economics after completing a Bachelor degree in Computer Science. There is no doubt that both the specializations have good career scope. But, you must look into both the specialization fields, which is totally different. It may let into problems at the time of placement. Since, you have already completed Bachelor degree in Computer course, so again applying for Graduation is nothing but a waste of time and money.

However, if you want to better career then I suggest you to apply for the Master Degree, which is related to the Computer Science field. Doing a Master degree in Computer Science will help you to achieve your career goal and you can easily get a job in IT Companies and other reputed organization as well. So, please think before selecting the course. However, here I am listing few courses which are related Computer Science specialization.

- M.Sc Computer Science
- MCA Master of Computer Application
- M.Sc Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?