14th November 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is Thar School, Osian a good school? Procedure to get admission in this school?

Hello sir, I was looking for a CBSE school in Rajsthan and found a English medium CBSE school in Rajasthan named Thar School, Osian. Please tell me is this good school? Procedure to get admission in this school?

15th November 2016, 09:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Thar School, Osian a good school? Procedure to get admission in this school?

As long as the school is a registered one, it is good to get admission in, there is no such problem in it. You should apply for admission in the above mentioned if you wish to without a second thought.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form provided by the school itself. If a candidate is getting admission in primary classes up to 3rd standard, he/she will not have to appear for any entrance test rather then just an interview with parents, and if getting admission in standard above 3rd, then the candidate will have to appear for an entrance test and then an interview, and can get admission after clearing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?