29th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join Thar school in Rajasthan as a teacher trainee?

Is it good to join Thar school in Rajasthan as a teacher trainee? Can you please let me know about the school? Shall I join or not? What are the advantages available in joining this school? Is there any other school which I can apply for the job?

Related Questions:
31st January 2017, 02:11 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it good to join Thar school in Rajasthan as a teacher trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it good to join Thar school in Rajasthan as a teacher trainee? Can you please let me know about the school? Shall I join or not? What are the advantages available in joining this school? Is there any other school which I can apply for the job?
Thar school osian which falls in Rajasthan is CBSE affiliated with partially hostal facility school.
You can directly contact to its official site for further inquiry
www.tharschoolosian.org
or
Phone: 02922 274 425
Address: Nanded City, Singhad Road, Naded, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
31st January 2017, 07:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to join Thar school in Rajasthan as a teacher trainee?

Yes, it is a good option to join Thar School in Rajasthan as a Teacher Trainee as it is a very good School. The above mentioned School is an English Medium co-educational Institute with partial hostel facilities. The School is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board. There is a nice environment of teaching in the above mentioned School. It will be a good decision to join the School as a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?