14th November 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Where should my Kid attend Olympiad exam if their school doesn't conduct it?

Hello sir, This is Beena here from Saudi Arabia. My kid is studying in India from a CBSE school in 4th standard but the school not conducting Olympiad exam. So, please guide me from where my kid can attend Olympiad?

15th November 2016, 10:09 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Where should my Kid attend Olympiad exam if their school doesn't conduct it?

Conduction of Olympiad exam depends on the school, they can conduct exams in their school or they can simply ignore them too.

In case they do not conduct, there is no another possible way by which your child can give olympiad exam.

The registration of students is made under school name, and if a school is not interested, they won't register any student.

You can request school's administration to conduct exam and see if they can change their policies
15th November 2016, 10:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should my Kid attend Olympiad exam if their school doesn't conduct it?

I am sorry to say that if the school is not conducting Olympiad examination, your child cannot get into olympiad as it is the school which is affiliated with SOF and Homi bhabha Institute(institute conducting olympiad in India).

Therefore, if the school is not registered with SOF, I am sorry to say that you child cannot appear in Olympiads.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?