26th December 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in another state, if board registration is already done in present school?

I am studying in class 9 and I have to change my school to same branch of school in another state, but the board registration is already in the school. Can I change my school ?

27th December 2016, 11:00 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my school in another state, if board registration is already done in present school?

Yes,you can change the school provided you complete your class 9th from the same school with good marks.You can change to another school next year as this year is going to be over and no school will take admission.
27th December 2016, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in another state, if board registration is already done in present school?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your School to another School at this instant once your registration is done at you present School.
After the registration it is not possible to change your School. So, you have to study in that School only.
11th August 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

If someone study in 9th class and wanted to go an another school and the school that he wants to leave said that registration has not been done so what is the solution of this problem
14th June 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can i change my school in another state school in class ten with same education board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?