17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty at the time of 10th Board exam for 6 years old 1st standard student?

Hi,
My daughter is 6 years old and she is studying 1st standard now.
I want to check will she face any issue during
her 10th Board exam with regards to her age.
Thank you.

19th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty at the time of 10th Board exam for 6 years old 1st standard student?

No, there will be no difficulty at the time of 10th standard Board examinations if your daughter is 6 years old being a 1st standard candidate. The minimum age required to appear in 10th standard Board examinations is 15 years. Since, your daughter is 6 years old being a 1st standard candidate, by completion of her 10th standard, she will attain the age of 15 years. So, without any problem she can appear in 10th standard Board examinations.
19th May 2015, 12:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty at the time of 10th Board exam for 6 years old 1st standard student?

No, I don't think that, she will face problems, because as per rules of CBSE board and some other education boards, candidates who's age is between 5-7 years are eligible for 1st standard admission. So, we can clearly say that, she is satisfying age limit criteria. Similarly, candidates who are between 14-16 years of age are eligible to appear for 10th board exam. So, your daughter age will be only 16 years old, when she is appearing for her 10th standard exam. So, there is no any problem, which she have to face, while appearing for her 10th standard exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?