5th August 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after doing B.E Mechanical 8th semester?

sir, i am student of b.e mechanical 8th sem.
m i able to join merchant navy.
my aggregate marks of 3 years is 75 percent.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  3. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  5. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  13. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
23rd February 2013, 06:50 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after doing B.E Mechanical 8th semester?

hi,
you can join merchant navy after b.tech in mechanical.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy course
Unmarried male and female Students are ONLY eligible .
You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.
Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.
Age requirement is not more than 20 years.
SC/ST Students 25 years is maximum age , these categories are given relaxation of five years.

thank you................................
10th May 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after doing B.E Mechanical 8th semester?

Is there a training at 8th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?