23rd May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?

Hello Sir,
I have failed in class 11 Science and taken admission in other school but I told that I have drop one year and not said that I have failed. But when the registration check list came, they told me to bring my TC. I went to my previous school and brought the TC. Will the TC submitted to the WBBSE council or school keep it? Will there any problm in future?

25th May 2015, 11:57 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?

No there is no problem if they are providing you admission in directly 12th class and about Tc , school will keep it they are not sending the TC to WBBSE Board and second thing is 11th class marks doesn't matters because 11th class exams are not Board exam these are school exams so no matters you pass or fail so it will not create in issue in future and this step can save your one precious year otherwise you must have to take admission in 11th class again that is wastage of your one precious year so its better option to submit your TC to the school and continue your studies
6th September 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?

Can i take admission in class 11 in other school after passing class 11 in other school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?