1st November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seat reserved in Kendriya Vidyalaya for economically weak students? Documents required to prove economic weakness?

Sir, I belongs to economically weak family and studying in 9th standard from BSEB. I want to know is there any seat reserve for us in Kendriya Vidyalaya? Documents required to prove that I am economically weak?

3rd November 2017, 09:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any seat reserved in Kendriya Vidyalaya for economically weak students? Documents required to prove economic weakness?

Most of the seats reserved at Kendriya Vidyalaya is for wards of government employees because of the transferable nature of the job. There are seats available for other students too, but not for specifically poor category quota.

You can apply as a normal category candidate and make sure that you perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the school.
7th November 2017, 12:35 PM
SooGargano

Default Re: Is there any seat reserved in Kendriya Vidyalaya for economically weak students? Documents required to prove economic weakness?

5% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas. But there is no seat reservation for economic weak students. You can submit your application as normal category candidate and write the entrance exam conducted by the school.
7th November 2017, 12:38 PM
SooGargano

5% seats for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas. But there is no seat reservation economically poor class. Write your entrance exam by submitting your application as normal candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?