12th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Does Anna University accepts NIOS certificates?

Hello,
I want to enroll in Anna University. I am considering NIOS Board due to personal reasons. So I want to know if Anna University accepts the NIOS Board Certification of 12th standard or not?

26th November 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Anna University accepts NIOS certificates?

NIOS is a recognized place to complete your schooling. Most of the universities accept this qualification for admission in degree courses.

It will depend on your marks in class 12th and if you have got good marks then surely you will get admission. Most of the universities offer admission based on merit through class 12th marks and some conduct entrance exam.
20th June 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

My daughter appeared for 12th through from Delhi and got cleared. But we now shifted to Mumbai. How can we get the mark sheet and other certificates
6th November 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who has passed 12fth in BIOS join engineering in Tamilnadu Engineering colleges?
7th November 2017, 09:43 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS is highly recognised board of India. NIOS is an open schooling board.
NIOS has same value as the other boards of India CBSE, ISC or any other board of India.

Every university has different procedure for admission.
You will get admission on the basis of your marks or you have to give an entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?