13th November 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there reservation in Delhi Public Services Commission for the ones who have done their schooling from Delhi?

Is there reservation for the ones who have done their schooling from Delhi, in Delhi Public Services Commission? Need an immediate answer at the earliest. Please help me with the right details soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  2. What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?
  3. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi?
  4. Is reservation available for candidates who belong to different state in SRCC, Delhi university?
  5. Will I be eligible to be called as a Delhi Candidate if I did not do my schooling from Delhi?
  6. Will I be eligible as a Delhi Candidate after doing my schooling from Delhi?
  7. Age relaxation for ex-servicemen for Delhi Public Service Commission?
  8. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  9. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  10. Age limit for Delhi Public Service Commission? Pattern of the exam and subjects covered by Delhi Public Service Commission?
  11. Which is the best IAS 2016 Mathematics coaching in the country?
  12. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  13. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  14. I want to appear for IAS 2010 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best schools in India for ICSE Commerce student
  16. What kind of posts are available in Delhi Public Service Commission for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. How can I apply for a job in Delhi State Public Service Commission (PCS)? Are there any Vacancies in 2017?
  18. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
15th November 2017, 03:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there reservation in Delhi Public Services Commission for the ones who have done their schooling from Delhi?

There is reservation for only those students who are SC/ST or the domicile of Delhi in Delhi Public Services Commission. If you have the domicile certificate of Delhi then you can get the privilege of this otherwise not.

Eligibility criteria for this are:-
Candidates must be an Indian.
Candidates age must be under 18 years to 33 years.
Candidates must have qualified graduation with any stream from any recognized university.
15th November 2017, 05:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there reservation in Delhi Public Services Commission for the ones who have done their schooling from Delhi?

According to my knowledge preferences are given in State level examination on basis of their Domicile certificate only.
If you are not the domicile of Delhi and only completed studies in Delhi then you are not allowed for any privileges in Delhi Public Services Commission examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?