18th August 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Delhi Public Service Commission for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE and I want to get job in Delhi Public Service Commission. Please let me know about the posts available for me there?

11th May 2017, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Delhi Public Service Commission for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Posts available under Delhi Public Service Commission for B.Tech (ECE) Candidates:

There are several posts available under this Delhi Public Service Commission recruitment. As you have completed B.Tech which is a graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for almost posts under this Delhi Public Service Commission recruitment.

Some of the posts for which you can apply are given below. Some of the posts that may include,

>> Lecturer

>> Lower Grade Assistant Translator

>> Post Graduate Teacher

>> Junior Engineers

>> Sub Inspector

>> Civil Judge

>> Assistant Professor

>> Assistant Engineer

>> District Library Officer

>> Agricultural Marketing Officer ...etc.,

>> Delhi Judicial Service Examination

>> Junior Programmer

>> Agricultural Marketing Officer..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?