2nd November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare and crack JEE Main & Advance without coaching classes for CBSE student?

My name is Shikhar. Due to long fever in class 11th, I have got very less marks and in class 12th I am facing lots of problem as my basic points are not clear and because I am living in a rural area there is no coaching facility available. I want to crack JEE Main & Advance. I am from CBSE Board. Kindly provide me some tips to crack JEE without coaching classes?

3rd November 2016, 05:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare and crack JEE Main & Advance without coaching classes for CBSE student?

If you want to crack JEE Mains and Advanced without Coaching Institute and you have to follow these given below tips:

Make a timetable and follow is strictly and regularly.

Making concepts crystal clear.

As you are saying that your basic points are not clear so you have to make them clear with the help of your teachers by taking extra classes in your school.

Practise previous year question papers as much as you can.

Have faith in yourself.

Don't cram the things and try to make your calculations strong and fast.

Read and study all NCERT books.

If possible join a coaching institute in nearby area.

You have to work really very hard in order to crack this exam by your own practice.
3rd November 2016, 09:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare and crack JEE Main & Advance without coaching classes for CBSE student?

To score well in the JEE examination, you must go through some of the tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study which is the most important thing. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
Follow this routine in regular basis to score well in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?