22nd September 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy if secured 71% in Matriculation?

Sir/Madam,
How can I join Indian Navy after passing my Matriculation with 71% marks? I want to join Indian Navy anyhow. Please help me to know about this.

24th September 2015, 10:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy if secured 71% in Matriculation?

Sorry, it is not possible to join the Indian Navy on the matriculation educational qualification.

To join the Indian Navy candidates have to qualify in the NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates age must be between the 16.5-19.5 years.
* Only male candidates are eligible.

So you need to first pursue the 10+2 to appear for the examination. After appearing in the examination the candidates have to qualify in both the stages of the examination for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
24th September 2015, 11:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not join Indian Navy after matriculation with 71% marks in it. The minimum qualification required for joining Navy is 10+2 from a recognized board.

Once you have completed 10+2 or appearing for the 10+2 board exams, you can apply for the NDA/NA entrance exams conducted by the UPSC. For Navy, you must have studied physics and mathematics in 10+2.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

So first of all do your 10+2 then apply for the NDA/NA exam.
27th September 2015, 09:08 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

For Join in Indian Navy you need to complete your 10+2 qualification.
After that you have choice to apply for NDA Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

NDA Means National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

Eligibility Criteria Required for NDA Examination: - (Navy Academy)

You have to passed in 12th board Examination in science stream with (Physics / Mathematics) Subject from recognized Board.
And you must have 60% in your 12th.
Your age should not less than 16 1/2 year and not more than 19 years.
There is no Upper age limit applicable for any candidates.
You should be Citizen of India and You should be an Single candidate because Married Male and Female candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination.

If your, satisfy the above eligibility Criteria then your eligible to apply for the Examination.
28th September 2015, 12:28 PM
gokul ka raja

You are not elligible for the indian navy with only the matriculation percentage.
You must first clear the NDA exam which is conducted by upsc two times in every year.
For this you must pass your 12th .
Your age limit is 16 to 19.5 years.
you must be male candidate and you are citizen of india.
Then you will be elligible for navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?