8th August 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?

Hi,
i am neha ...i failed in class 11 as i was not able to cope up with pcm.now i want to repeat 11 with commerce.so can i get admissions in other school in delhi as my school does not have proper teachers.....pleas reply as soon as possible because it is for my better future.....looking for a positive response

8th August 2015, 10:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?

Yes, you can definitely switch to a different school and take admission in 11th standard again. There is no problem in getting admission in a different school in 11th standard since schools take admission readily in 11th standard and are reluctant for admission in 12th standard. You can take admission and pursue your studies in commerce stream. Work hard from now to make your failure as a stepping stone to success. There is ample scope in commerce field, so if you study properly you can rise to great height in your career.
8th August 2015, 11:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?

Absolutely yes you can get admission in commerce stream in 11th standard again. But in Delhi it is hard to get admission in any school again. So, you have to find appropriate school for you. Once you find appropriate school then just visit to school campus and have a direct meeting with school principal. Ask them about availability of seat in commerce stream. Also ask them about admission procedure of their school.

You also have option to continue your study in commerce stream through open schooling. NIOS is a national open board which is just equivalent to all other reputed board. Also this board is applicable in all courses and colleges.
9th August 2015, 12:47 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Of course , it is possible but simply you have wasted one year of your valuable time .
-> But the certificates that you have submitted in your current college should get back because it is the only problem .
-> In TC the credit should be positive .
-> After getting the certificates submit in new college and then fill the details which are mandatory .
-> After that register your name because they will send the details of yours to state board .
9th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for admission in 11th class in different school after failing in class 11th. Just visit the admission section of the school ask for admission form.

You have to submit following documents along with the admission form :
  • 10th mark sheet
  • 10th passing certificate
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Character Certificate

Be prepared for admission exams, school may ask for admission test at the time of admission.
9th August 2015, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you cab definitely get admission in class 11th commerce in some other school, there is no problem in it. For that you will however, have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective school and after having fulfilled teh criteria, you will be probably allowed to study in that School further.
9th August 2015, 05:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes , you can take admission in 11th to other school if you have failed this year.
The only thing you need to do is to get a transfer certificate form the current school in which you are pursuing 10+2 because at the time of admission the documents required by the schools are
-Mark sheet
-Admit Card
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate if changing the boards.

The schools return the mark sheet and admit card while keep character and migration certificate.
So, you need transfer certificate.
To get transfer certificate you have to put a strong reason to change the school otherwise your school will not provide transfer certificate and you will not be able to change your school.
11th April 2019, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

In how many days school provide 11 fail TC for the admission again in 11 com school say that TC will take 1 month is it right please reply fast
12th October 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Can the school re admit me after taking T C from the school
8th August 2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if i'm not allowed to give 12th board exam ? Can i start again?
4th April 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in 11th class in another board and school too again after completing 12th from state government borad
5th May 2022, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to repeat my class with another school what to do for it and how it will be possible and iske liye mujhe kya krna chahiye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?