1st September 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages to study Geology in 11th standard?

Hello sir, Hello sir, I have opt Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, Hindi and English in 11th standard. Please tell me advantages of Geology. Which types of course I can do after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in school for repeating class 12th?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  4. Best books and study material for GATE geology subject -- [New]
  5. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?
  7. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better to study among Medical and Commerce in 11th standard to become a Pilot?
  10. What subjects one should study in 11th for choosing Hotel Management in graduation?
  11. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  12. After 11th standard can I study in US with scholarship?
  13. What is the syllabus of KVPY 11th SA stream? Should I have to study syllabus of 12th also in 11th standard?
  14. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  15. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  16. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?
  17. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE Main & Advanced if failed and reappear in 11th standard being a 17 years old candidate?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai which provides 11th and 12th Geology?
8th September 2016, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages to study Geology in 11th standard?

It is a good combination of subjects which you have opted to study in class 11th.
Geology is one of the interesting subject to study it as optional subject.
There are plenty of reasons why an individual should opt learning this fascinating subject. Geologists are the one who basically studies the climatic changes and energy conservation and finds alternative source of energy.
Below I have mentioned some of the courses which you can pursue after studying Geology:-

Paleontology
Geochemistry
Mining
Geophysics
Petrology
Environmental Law
Volcanolo etc.
28th January 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Where are geology, hindi,english, psycholog....
20th November 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 and want to do paleontology. which subjects should i take and which are some good schools that teach them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?