25th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What to do after failing in 11th commerce?

I am 11th commerce student. I have secured above 60% in every subject except math where I had failed. Is there any possibility for me to not repeat the whole year, if you have any advice, please reply in my mail [email protected]

25th June 2017, 08:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after failing in 11th commerce?

You can appear for supplementary examination which is available for those students who have failed in one subject.
The supplementary exam forms are made available after a few days of final exam result.
You can download supplementary exam form from the official website of your school board.
After successfully qualifying supplementary exam, a fresh result will be issued to you.
26th June 2017, 05:46 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can appear for improvement examination after completion of your 11th standard, I am sure there is a provision for it, you should contact your school officials regarding it.

You will probably have to write an application and fill up a for, along with depositing an examination fee. After that you will be most eligible to appear for your examination.

However, if you wish you can also get admission in 11th standard all over again and try to score better marks this time, for that you will have to get your registration done once again for 12th boards and that's all.
26th June 2017, 06:04 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

There is no possibility where you can save your year as maths is one of the important subject. Its better for you to repeat and come prepared in maths so that in future it will help you to score good marks.
26th June 2017, 11:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 11th commerce student. I have secured above 60% in every subject except math where I had failed. Is there any possibility for me to not repeat the whole year, if you have any advice, please reply in my mail [email protected]

You can study 11th again and clear all the subjects or you can appear for 12th examinations through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). These are the two options available for the students who have failed 11th commerce. Students after passing 10th from any board can appear for 12th examination through NIOS provided there should be two year period between 10th and 12th examinations. Therefore, you can appear for 12th examination through NIOS. One more option is also available, you have to contact your school and get a school leaving certificate as 11th pass and you can get admission in any other school. Most of the reputed schools won’t admit students directly to 12th standard.
26th June 2017, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It is not a big issue as because you are in 11th standard. In 11th exams are conducted by school and if you have failed then you need to appear in extra exams conducted by school examination encharge. They will tell you further process to continue so no need to worry.
12th July 2017, 10:56 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You are fail in class 11th. Mainly, all the schools conducts re exam for the students who are fail in class 11th. After passing that re exam you can go in class 12th. You have work hard for maths. You can join any coaching institute or you can concern about your doubts with your teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?