26th January 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?

Ma'm/ Sir,

I want to get admission in the 5th class of Sai International school. So can you please guide me about the procedure for that and also tell me about the fee structure of the school?

27th January 2016, 12:20 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?

Sai International school fee structure for 5 th class is mentioned below, check out

For 5th Class Students the Fees is: 6700 Rupees per month and 80400 Rupees for a year. Means the total fee is 80,400/-
28th January 2016, 12:13 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?

The admission in the school is going on from Playing -XI. So, you are eligible to get admission in the school in 5th standard.

The eligibility to get admission in the school is candidate must have passed Std IV from a recognised school.

The application form is available at official website of school at http://www.saiinternationalschool.co...ess-guidelines. For any more details about fee structure including bus service and other charges visit the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?