15th November 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?

Sir/madam,

I am in class 12th and i want to study journlism. I am so interested in it. But i am writing 12th exams through private open school. So i want to know about the impact of passing 12th through open school? Please reply me.

Thank you.

15th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?

No, matter from where you have passed the 10+2 from which board and school.

To get the admission in any of the recognised university in any course the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board and open school is a recognised board. So you are eligible to get the admission in any journalism course for the higher studies.

So, you can continue your preparation for the higher studies.
15th November 2015, 09:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There will be no impact on the any bachelor's degree course if you study in class 10+2 from open school. Today, either it is regular mode of education or distance education or through open, the certificates are equivalent in every term.

So, you can apply for the journalism courses even after completion of 10+2 from private school. You need not worry about the eligibility.

Study hard with determination in bachelor's degree for better career opportunities and development instinct as like journalist.
15th November 2015, 10:55 PM
MASTER RAVI

Hi,
Board School education is better than the Open Schooling.So first of all I suggest you that study from State Board.But if you want to study with Open School you can do this.You can apply for the Open School Exam.Open School conducts exam as Schools Exam,So you can visit the Open School website for this and prepare for the Exam.You can do the Journalism after passing the 12th Exam.
15th November 2015, 11:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

NO, There is no impact you can go for Future Higher study but where you are doing your 12th it should be recognized by UGC or any equivalent board.
Now a days there are many frauds are moving they will miss guide you to join their college but they are not approved any where by that moment you will suffer in future.
16th November 2015, 09:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem in pursuing journalism after 12th from open school.
12th class passing certificate from any recognised open school has same value as that of from any regular school.
So, you are eligible to pursue journalism after 12th.
Course duration for bachelor degree in journalism is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?