31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?

Guys,
Can I give my 12 from the same school. I am failed in 2 subjects or should I opt to give from Open School? I have given my entrance exam for CLAT but unfortunately I got failed in my 12th Board. So, if I appear from Open School
then I can eligible for giving CLAT again?

4th April 2015, 02:31 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?

Yes, you can write your 12th examination in the same school. If the school does not allow you attend the supplementary examination through your school then you go through open school. Most of the schools will allow there students to appear in the examination through there school. If you have appeared from open school for your 12th examination then there is no problem you can write the CLAT entrance Exam. Because the NIOS is recognized fron the Indian government.
5th April 2015, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys,
Can I give my 12 from the same school. I am failed in 2 subjects or should I opt to give from Open School? I have given my entrance exam for CLAT but unfortunately I got failed in my 12th Board. So, if I appear from Open School
then I can eligible for giving CLAT again?
Yes, you are eligible for CLAT 2015 exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for under graduate course.

CLAT 2015 :-

Date of Issue of First Admission Notification: 25th December, 2014 (Thursday)

Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st January 2015 (Thursday)

Last date for Submission of filled-in Online Application Form: 31st March 2015 (Tuesday), by 11.59 PM

Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets From: 15th April 2015 (Wednesday)

Date of CLAT-2015 Online Exam: 10th May 2015 (Sunday)

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in
5th April 2015, 03:11 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there is no difficulty in the eligibility for an open school candidate in CLAT.

The eligibility criteria to write the CLAT examination is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate has successfully passed all the subjects of the higher secondary with a minimum percentage of 50%
5th April 2015, 07:36 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, you are eligible to appear in a CLAT entrance exam if reappearing in 12th open school. Because the NIOS board is recognized by the Indian government and hence there is no problem occurs for you to appear in the CLAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?