16th May 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?

I have also heard that in open school students couldn't score good marks. Right now I'm doing my 11th grade and I'm a mecial student..I'm really really good at all my subjects but now want to concentrate n AIPMT and DUPMT..should I do my 12th from an Open School?Will it effect on something?

17th May 2015, 12:28 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?

If you are good in studies then don't think about NIOS -National Institute of Open Schooling because open school is for those students who wanna 12th passing certificate no for those who are good in studies but i suggests if you are from any state board then change your board to Central Board of Secondary Education because Pattern of AIPMT follow CBSE syllabus if you wanna focus on AIPMT then drop one year after 12th class but as per my knowledge and experience it's not possible to score good in Both exams 1. Board exams , 2. AIPMT exam so you can focus on Board exams for now and then drop one year for AIPMT
17th May 2015, 03:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?

It is not a good idea that you are thinking of doing.
Make sure that you give your Examination from the recognized Board from where you have passed your Class 11 Examination.
It will be best for you as it will help you better prepare for the AIPMT and DUPMT Examinations.
So make sure that you stick to the Board where you are currently studying as it can be an issue in future that you have passed you Class 12 Board from an Open School.
So stick to the Board in which you belong.
17th May 2015, 03:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?

It would be good for you if you opt for 12th standard from CBSE board itself as it would prove to be helpful as most of the syllabus and examination pattern in most the entrance examination is nowadays adopted from CBSE education pattern.

However, still if you wish to opt for Open schooling, than you can most probably go for it, there is no such problem in it. Don't worry it will not effect your career as Open school education is also recognised now, but make sure that you complete your education from a recognised open schooling board.
13th May 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed mbipc in open intermediate.. so iam eligible to do btech in top btech colleges
12th January 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

If i want to do my 12th study from open , then can i get admission in college For english honours? And can i score good marks in 12th boards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?