6th February 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age to get admission in LKG in CBSE affiliated school in M.P?

My son DOB IS 01/12/2012
IS HE ILLEGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN LKG IN CBSE AFFILIATED SCHOOL IB 2016-17

WHAT IS THE DATE AT WHICH MY SON SHOULD COMPLETE THE PERTICULER AGE?
IF MY SON COMPLETING THE CRITERIA CAN I FORCED THE SCHOOL FOR CONSIDERING MY SON FOR ADMISSION

7th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age to get admission in LKG in CBSE affiliated school in M.P?

Minimum Age required for LKG Admission in CBSE Schools:

Yes, of course he is eligible to get admission in LKG admission in CBSE Schools. He is eligible for getting admission as he has met the required age criteria. Here is the minimum basic educational qualification required.

Minimum Age for LKG Admission - 3 years 6 months

As on date which admission is sought - As on 01st June of the academic year

As far as your son's date of birth is concerned, he is going to complete 3 years 6 months as on 1st June of year 2016.
7th February 2016, 02:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age to get admission in LKG in CBSE affiliated school in M.P?

According to the rule of government of India the minimum age required to take admission in LKG is 3 and half years where as some schools give admission to students with 3 years.
So, firstly make sure where you have to take admission and the eligibility criteria of that particular School.
7th February 2016, 04:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age to get admission in LKG in CBSE affiliated school is 3 years and 6 months.
Student is only applicable to get admission in LKG after the month of May.
8th February 2016, 12:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age for getting admission in LKG in any CBSE school is three and half years. Your son has to complete this age criteria as on first of June in the year of admission. As your son completing 3.5 years as on 1st June 2016, so he his definitely eligible for getting admission in LKG in any CBSE school. If any school refuse to give admission then you can definitely force them for giving the admission. For any other query you can contact at the CBSE toll free number 1800-11-8002.
9th March 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the age for LKG admission in CBSE schools in tamilnadu? My son's DOB is 29.04.2013. Is he eligible for LKG admission this AY2016-17 in CBSE?
10th March 2016, 02:33 PM
OnePlus

Mainly CBSE board doesn't d2fine any upper age limit criteria for LKG. A child must have a minimum age of 3 years to get admission in LKG of CBSE board.

The CBSE board has also defined the lower age limit criteria for class 10th. A Student must have a minimum age of 14 years when he/she is in class 10th.
1st September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether nursery will be compulsory in the new NEP 2020.
2nd February 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

My child's birth date is 16/02/2017 ,I want to know that whether she is eligible for admission in kg1 under cbse norms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?