14th April 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school?

How much should we gain to join indian air force school and marks requried in 8th standard? What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  3. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  4. What is the marks percentage required to join air force school?
  5. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  6. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join different high school after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  10. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  11. Am I eligible to join Airforce if I have scored 70% marks in Bihar board examination?
  12. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  13. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  14. Minimum eye eligibility required to join Indian Air Force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  18. Arts student want to be Pilot, is that possible?
14th April 2016, 01:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school?

You need to have scored a minimum of 60% in the previous standard from a recognized board in order to be eligible to apply for admission in the above mentioned school.

Your age should not be below 13 years at the time of admission. For admission however you will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the school itself and after clearing it successfully, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the school.
14th April 2016, 05:21 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much should we gain to join indian air force school and marks requried in 8th standard? What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Thanks!
It depends upon marks and the number of sheets available for admission in any particular class.
After getting marksheet go to the admission department and match it, whether your admission is possible or not with that marks.
ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN AIRFORCE SCHOOL>>>
1). One's parents must be a citizen of india.
2). Admission is possible from UKG to XI & XII.
3). Admission process is totally on the marks basis and depending on the number of sheets remaining in the class.
4). To get admission in UKG student must have attained the age of 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?