1st August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for change of school after 11th in the same board?

What is the procedure for change of school after 11th in the same board? Can someone please let me know the complete information which we have to follow now for changing the school? Awaiting to get an answer as soon as possible! Thanks.

1st August 2015, 12:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for change of school after 11th in the same board?

Just visit the admission cell of the school in which you want to take admission.

Submit the following documents along with the admission form :
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • 10th passing certificate
  • 10th and 11th Mark Sheet.

Submit these documents and you will get admission in your desired school.
2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for change of school after 11th in the same board?

Procedure to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?