27th August 2012, 06:20 PM
abhiraj125

How to take admission in Elementary Education Course through IGNOU?

Sir,

I want to take admission in Elementary Education course through IGNOU in current year. Request you to please suggest how to apply for this course and also want to know above course study center available in which state/city. I`m belong from MP & CG state.

Please send details in [email protected] asp.

Thankx & regards

3rd May 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Elementary Education Course through IGNOU?

respected sir, I wanted to know that I have passed my 10 2 in 2003 from C.B.S.E. with 60% marks . so can I apply for certificate in elementary teacher education course. from IGNOU. if I am eligible to give entrance exams for this certificate. when and how can I apply for this. and yes I am S.C. candidate also. so what is fees structure of this course. please reply as soon as possible.I shall be highly obliged.
11th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am working as ETT teacher in punjab i want to enrol in six month course CETE please help me to enrol this course or guide me from KARAM
22nd June 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR, CAN I COMPLETE ELEMENTARY EDUCATION COURSE IN A YEAR AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE? PLEASE REPLY ASAP IN MY MAIL ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?