4th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE B.Arch exam?

Sir, I have completed in diploma in architecture last year, and I am attending NATA last year, I did not have an average mark, this year I am missed the NATA exam. I will apply JEE B.Arch exams?

4th June 2017, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE B.Arch exam?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JEE B.Arch examination after completion of your three years Diploma in Architecture course. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for JEE B.Arch examination. So, being a Diploma holder in Architecture, you are not eligible to appear in JEE B.Arch examination and you need to appear in NATA examination and qualify the examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Architecture course.

4th June 2017, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed in diploma in architecture last year, and I am attending NATA last year, I did not have an average mark, this year I am missed the NATA exam. I will apply JEE B.Arch exams?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for JEE B.Architecture course. But you can join B.Architecture course through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM subject are eligible for JEE B.Architecture exam.

Your age must be above 17 years.

5th June 2017, 04:59 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
To apply for NATA entrance exam, a candidate must need to satisfy its eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for NATA:
>Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board is eligible.
>Candidates mush have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for B.Arch course.
Yes, you are eligible for JEE B.Arch only if you have completed your 10+2 or its equivalent with mathematics as a compulsory subject with minimum of 50% marks.
Also your date of birth should not fall before October 1, 1992, for SC/CT candidates it is October 1,1987.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?