6th February 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths?

What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths? Is there any entrance exam which we need to give for the same? Can you please help me to understand on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  6. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  7. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in CHS school after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  14. How to take admission in CHS in class 11th?
  15. How to take admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  16. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  18. How to take admission CHS in class 11th?
10th February 2016, 01:52 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths?

For admission in BHU schools like CHS for 11th and 12th you need to appear for an entrance examination called SET which is conducted by BHU every year in the month of May. So, you need to qualify for the examination and get admission in CHS schools in class 11 maths.
10th February 2016, 01:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths?

Yes, there is an entrance examination conducted by BHU called SET, which is the gateway for students to get admission in CHS in class 11 maths.

You will have to appear and clear the examination in order to get admission in the school and course you wish to pursue.
11th February 2016, 11:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in CHS entrance exam is conducted every year for limited seats which are available. Only top scorers are eligible for admission.

Being a central government school, the entrance exam is open to every 10th passed candidate in India. There is no limitation on the basis of state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?