15th May 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?

Hello,
My son is just 4 years old and
I want his admission in CBSE School
in LKG. So, please tell me the criteria
for admission and norms also.
Waiting for your reply.

17th May 2015, 09:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?

The minimum age required to take admission in Lower Kindergarten (LKG) of CBSE school is 3 years. Since, your son has attained the age of 4 years, you can take admission for him in LKG of CBSE school. The candidate must have attained the age of 5 years while taking admission in First Class of CBSE school.
17th May 2015, 11:20 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?

The minimum age limit to get admission in L.K.G in CBSE school is 3 years 6 months at the time of admission. Therefore, since, your son has 4 years now so he can get a admission in the L.K.G in CBSE Board school.
17th May 2015, 11:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes son get admission to Lkg in cbse school. There are rule for cbse that when the child is in 10 th board he/ she must attain the age of 16 years. By that time your son age would be 14 years. Your son would face difficulties in board exam. So as for now send your son to pre LKG school,when he reach the age 5 1 /2 year,then send him to LKG.
Ok
17th May 2015, 11:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

There is no main criteria for LKG students they must 4 years or older to get admitted in CBSE school and as you mention that your son is 4 years old then he is eligible for LKG , buy a prospectus of the school in which one school you wanna admit your son then fill up the forms of school and your son will get admission in the school
11th January 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

My Son was born in 26/11/2011. We are in Muscut . here he is going for Lkg in Nursery. My query is what is the right age For Lkg.
12th January 2016, 03:02 PM
ranu shahi

As you have mentioned that your son is 4 years old then he is eligible to get admission in LKG.

Mainly there are no any eligibility criteria for getting admitted in LKG. Here is only age limit that is 2.5 years for getting admitted in play school.
You should go through registration and form fill up for admission.
11th February 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is 3 yrs and 6 months old in mar 2016 , i got admission in cbse school mumbai ...... have they given me correct admission according to age critiria in lkg i am worried please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?