12th November 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Respected Sir, My son is in 9th class and I need him to get admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School. I want to know what is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  3. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  6. Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  8. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  10. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  11. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  12. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  14. Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at Sri Sathya Sai school?
  15. Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?
  16. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  18. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
13th November 2016, 10:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in class 10 in the above mentioned school as there is no such provision for it, you will have to get admission in 9th standard and then continue your studies further.

For admission in 9th standard however, you will have to appear for a test conducted by the school and get admission only after clearing the examination.
25th July 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

I want admit in 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?