19th April 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Air Force school?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Air Force school? Can you please provide me the complete details which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in UKG in Air Force school?
  2. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  3. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  5. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce?
  7. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  8. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  9. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?
  12. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  13. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  15. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  17. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  18. Admission in Military or Sainik School in class 11?
20th April 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Air Force school?

To get admission in Air Force school, you need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the school itself for admission of any candidate in any particular class.

You will have to fill in the application form provided to you by the school or you can even download it from the school's website and after submitting the application form with all the required details, you will be most eligible to appear for the examination on the date mentioned to you by the management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?