25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?

Sir,
I am Imran Hussain. I have appeared in ICSE Board class X in Mumbai. I want to take admission in class XI in Delhi. What is the procedure to take admission.
Thanks and Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  4. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  5. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  11. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  12. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  13. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  14. Admission procedure to study in Maharashtra for 10th ICSE student of Gujarat?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  16. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  17. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
5th April 2016, 07:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?

If you wish to get admission in Delhi in class 11 having studied up to 10th in Mumbai. You need not worry about it. You will just have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school you wish to get admission in and after successfully clearing the examination, you will be probably provided admission.
9th April 2016, 07:35 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?

You can easily get the admission in class 11th in Delhi. Every school has different procedure of admission. In some schools entrance exam will be conducted and after clearing that exam you will get the admission.

In some schools the admission is provided on the basis of your marks in class 10th.

You will need the following documents at the time of admission-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
Mark sheet of class 10th.etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?