12th December 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue BA course from Delhi University so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  3. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delhi University with 67% marks in 12th Class?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com?
  6. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  11. How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th for CS admission? How can I register for CS?
  13. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  14. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  15. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
13th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?

DU stands for Delhi university and it is one of the best university and admission in undergraduate course is offered on the basis of the score in best four subject in 12th board examination.

The required aggregate to get admission in the course varies with colleges but for most of courses in different colleges the minimum required aggregate is above 90% for general category and relaxation for reserved category and girls candidates.

The application form for the admission will be available online at www.du.ac.in.
13th December 2016, 10:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?

First of all you have to visit the official website of Delhi University i.e. www.ug.du.ac.in. After that you have to click on the on line Registration for BA. There you have to fill-up all details and finally submit your form. Then you have to save your application form because it will be required for participating in counseling process. Some tentative dates for BA admission in DU:
Stating Date of Online Application Registration – may 2016
Closing Date of Online Application Registration - June 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?