23rd March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to re appear for practical exams in 12th?

I want to improve my marks for Chemistry. I want to re appear for the practical examination as well as i have got low score. So tell me what is the procedure to re appear for practical exams in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum time period for AMIE in Civil Engineering?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Practical exam of 12th CBSE Physics?
  3. What is the importance of Grades in Assignment and Theory?
  4. Do i need to give practical exams as well for appearing for ISC chemistry improvement exam?
  5. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  6. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  7. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my 12th? What's the procedure for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?
  9. How to make Centum in Biology?
  10. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  11. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secured 60% in 12th including Practical marks?
  13. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  14. What is the procedure to do CS? I have passed 12th
  15. Passing marks distribution in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics?
  16. Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?
  17. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  18. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2016, 09:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to re appear for practical exams in 12th?

You need to contact your school officials and ask them to provide you the application form for improvement examination. You should after that fill up the application form properly and deposit the improvement examination fee.

After completing all the procedures, you would be very much eligible to appear for improvement examination for your Chemistry practical examination.
3rd August 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to re appear for practical exams in 12th?

If i don't atten tha practical exam ........what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?