18th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of becoming a Journalist after completing 12th?

Sir/mam,

I have been searching for a good adviser since many days. I want to do journalism. I am purusing my 12th in m.p.c stream and going to attend my exams this march. So will you please provide me the further information to proceed soon. Awaiting for your reply sir.

18th December 2015, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of becoming a Journalist after completing 12th?

There are bachelor in mass communication and journalism courses offered by various universities in India. You can opt for a degree course if your only aim is becoming a journalist.

Any stream candidates are eligible for admission in this field. All you have to do is appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university. Most of the top universities like Jamia Milia Islamia, JNU and Delhi university offer this course through entrance exam. Just be prepared for the exam.
20th December 2015, 11:07 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the process of becoming a Journalist after completing 12th?

To become a Journalist after class 12th, candidates must pursue a Bachelor degree course in Mass Communication and Journalism which is offered by various Universities in India.
Many of the top Universities conduct an Entrance Test to take admission under this course. So, be prepare yourself for the entrance examination, qualifying in which you can take admission under Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?