30th May 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope doing +2 from CBSE or from RBSE?

I have completed 10th in RBSE board and now i want to know that which has more scope doing +2 from the Cbse which is a central board or Rbse board which is a state broad?

31st May 2016, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope doing +2 from CBSE or from RBSE?

There is nothing a like that doing +2 from CBSE has more scope than doing +2 from RSBE Board. The course is same but, the only difference is the Boards which offers education. CBSE Board is a Central Board whereas RBSE Board is a State Board. CBSE Board covers the syllabus of all state board syllabus whereas the syllabus of state board is confined only to that particular state. To gain more knowledge and skills, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from CBSE Board.
31st May 2016, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As compared to Rajasthan State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education is more better because of its transparency, better marking style and generally candidates score more better marks than state board in this exam.

But for you, you must continue your study from RBSE because upto tenth, you studied RBSE syllabus and curriculum and you will face difficulty if you switch from RBSE to CBSE in 10+1. You can do well in RBSE board, state boards are also recognized for all government jobs and higher studies courses.
31st May 2016, 09:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10+2 from any board either RSEB or CBSE are eligible to appear for most of entrance examination.

So, you can pursue course from any board. Both the board are recognised and have equal importance to all certificate.
31st May 2016, 09:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no such concept of more or less scope in case of board exams at 12th standard level.

*Both either it is CBSE or RBSE board, both of these board are equally good and you can study in either of board without any hesitation. Marksheets obatined from any of these board is applicable everywhere.

*You can apply for all jobs and exams from any of these board. Only difference is one is central government board and other is state government board.
31st May 2016, 09:32 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which has more scope doing 2 from CBSE or from RBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th in RBSE board and now i want to know that which has more scope doing 2 from the Cbse which is a central board or Rbse board which is a state broad?
See, no board is good or bad. It is just about the environment of the school, faculty, teacher and what you really want to acheive in life that matter the most. As far as changing board is concerned, if you aspire to prepare for JEE, CA or any other reputed profession then CBSE will be best for you. It is good to change you board at this time. Because later, it will take you more time to be familiar with the atmosphare, medium & syllabus of the board.
CBSE school is now in almost all the states of india. You can easily find any school nearby to your place.
In order to change Board and taking admission in 11th standard, you must be ready with few documents. Which are given below.
1). Marksheet of 10th standard.
2). Date of birth proof certificate.
3). Charecter certificate signed by head of the school.
4). Migration certificate.
>> To get migration certificate you should write a proper application to the principal of school. And ask to provide you migration certificate. You should also mention the valid reason for changing school/board.
31st May 2016, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The scope of both board is equal.

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. From full form, you can know that one is state board and other is central board.

No such differences in curriculum or syllabus. You can continue your studies from any board.
1st June 2016, 12:11 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every board has same value but according to me if any candidate pursue from CBSE it will prove better in future. But if you opt RBSE it is also good and should not create any problem in future in job selection.
1st June 2016, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

From my point of view, you must do 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education as it is a central board and has good grievance redressal system for any problem in case of marks and other curriculum related issues.

In case of state boards, there is no so many problems in marking schemes and less marks are sometimes award and no justification is given even when complained.
1st June 2016, 12:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Both state board and central board have equal scope. But my suggestion to you is that you should prefer CBSE board over state board(RBSE). I am asking this because CBSE is a central bard and has same syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria all over the country. So if you have to transfer your residence in any other state by some reason then you will not face any difficulty under CBSE board. Also cbse has designed ite syllabus for cracking competitive exams. You will easily score good marks in JEE entrance exam if you study with CBSE board.
1st June 2016, 01:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can do 12th standard from any board based on your interest whether it is CBSE Board or RBSE Board. The syllabus of CBSE and RBSE Boards are different as the CBSE Boards has same syllabus throughout the country whereas State Board syllabus is confined to that particular state only.

Mostly, all the competitive examination question papers which are conducted for 12th standard completed candidates will be asked from CBSE Board syllabus. So, I advise you to join in CBSE Board school for doing your 12th standard.
1st June 2016, 03:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Both boards have equal career opportunities to provide to a student, it depends upon the students ability as to how well does he score in the examination and how intellectual he/she is.

However, if studying in CBSE board, the child has an additional advantage as most of the entrance examination nowadays do follow CBSE syllabus and examination pattern. It's not that if you are in RBSE board, you are gonna ruin your career, it is only one extra advantage and nothing more than that.
1st June 2016, 07:39 PM
Adhayay

Cource are same, but boards are different. It does effect your studies whether you are studing in which board. One is centra board and other is state board. Both the boards provides same oppurtunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?