16th February 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for 12th passed humanities students in NDA?

I am a 12th passed student. I have done 12th from humanities stream. Now i am willing to join NDA and therefore need to know about the scope for students like me in NDA?

16th February 2016, 08:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope for 12th passed humanities students in NDA?

Humanities streams candidates are only eligible for Indian Army through National Defence Academy Entrance examination conducted by UPSC.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for exam.

But you will have to prepare for Mathematics papers which is compulsory for NDA exam. Other than Mathematics, second paper is General Ability Test which consists of questions from English, Science, General Knowledge.
17th February 2016, 12:47 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for 12th passed humanities students in NDA?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board and age between 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination conducted in September the application form for examination will be available from July. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?