3rd September 2011, 08:13 PM
jollydarshan

How may I join Chandigarh Police? I've passed 12th with 68% marks in Humanities and having 6 feet height, age 18 years

Respected sir
my son passed+2 with 68% marks in humanities. Now he wants to serve in CHD. POLICE .He is near to 6 feet,age 18 ,college going sir pl. guide me how can he join Chandigarh Police.

Shall thank full to you very much

Regd.

Darshan Singh Jolly
1305c, phase 10 Mohali

M.9815541597

20th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Chandigarh Police? I've passed 12th with 68% marks in Humanities and having 6 feet height, age 18 years

i want to know the requirments for joining chandigarh police after 12
9th July 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Chandigarh Police? I've passed 12th with 68% marks in Humanities and having 6 feet height, age 18 years

dear sir, i have passout my 2 this year in medical stream. how could i join Chd.police force?
24th September 2015, 07:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can join in Chandigarh police for the post of Constables, Head Constables, ASI, SI ,etc every year. Chandigarh Police recruitment department conducts recruitment exam for various posts in police department of Chandigarh .

The eligibility criteria required to join police department are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for the posts like ASI,SI,etc.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science & Maths to apply for the post like Constables, Head Constables, etc.

-The candidate age limit to apply for various posts should be from 18 years to 25 years.The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

The selection procedure involves of following stages :

Written Exam,

Physical Measurement Test,

Physical Fitness test, and

Interview .

One can apply online through the website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?