25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What should a 6th student do to make a better career?

Hi,
I want to know that if a child is in 6th class what can he/she to do make his/her better for his/her career? I need a guidance. Please help me.

15th February 2016, 07:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should a 6th student do to make a better career?

Right now, you should just focus on your current class and try to improve the marks obtained in every examination. Try to replenish all the mistakes that you commonly do in the examination. Generally students of such classes make silly mistakes in the Mathematics problems. So practice them every day. In your standard remembering things becomes a problem. So increase your concentration. Try to revise the subjects like History and Geography everyday. This will help you remember all the important points at the time of examination.
This should not only be maintained in class, but should be followed right up until class 12th examination. But after 10th standard examination, there will be a question on which branch to choose among science, arts and commerce. The answer will lie in the examinations given from class 6 to class 10 and in the marks obtained in it. Whichever subjects a student scores high consistently, should be taken up by the candidate for class 11 and 12. This stream will be the main stream further in future for the candidate. Later the candidate will get a job based on this stream only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?