25th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the career after inter if I am a intermediate with MPC group

i am intermediate with MPC group. what's my career after inter

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  2. What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  3. What shall I do after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  5. How to take CA or B.Tech after completing inter with MPC group?
  6. What is the fee structure of inter MPC group?
  7. Is BBA suitable in distance education? I have completed inter with MPC group
  8. How can I get TTC after completing inter 2nd year MPC group -- [New]
  9. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  10. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  11. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  13. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  14. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  15. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  16. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  17. What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?
  18. How to join BSc Agriculture after completing inter with 873 marks in MPC group
5th January 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career after inter if I am a intermediate with MPC group

i have completed my inter with mpc group now which course should i take for making my future bright
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?