1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Science student?

Hello, I am 12th Science student. I want to become a Fashion Designer in future. I want to join NIFT. Kindly advise me what I have to do to get admission in NIFT? I want to do Bachelor of Design course in NIFT. Kindly help me. who wants to go for fashion designing after 12th how should I give NIFT?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  2. What should a 12th student do to take admission in NIFT Patna? Syllabus of NIFT exam and last date of submission of form?
  3. List of colleges except NIFT which offer Bachelor of Design course in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  5. BSc Fashion Technology courses offered in Tamilnadu?
  6. What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  8. Books, date of exam and syllabus for Bachelor of Design program of NIFT?
  9. NIFT or FDDI, which institute is better to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  11. Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  12. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology?
  13. Reference books to crack NIFT 2016 exam for M.Design course?
  14. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  15. Procedure to get admission in NIFT through lateral entry
  16. Detailed information and entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Design course?
  17. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for PG course of master of design from NIFT? I am pursuing BBA
9th March 2018, 06:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Science student?

If you want to get admission in B.Des course in NIFT you have to appear and qualify for entrance examination conducted by NIFT.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognized board.

The upper age limit is 23 years. So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in the course.

To get more detail information about examination visit at http://www.nift.ac.in.
9th March 2018, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Science student?

Procedure to study Bachelor of Design (B.Des) course in NIFT:

In order to pursue Bachelor of Design (B.Des) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required firstly. The minimum educational qualification required is "Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks" from a recognized board/ institute.

B.Des is a 4 year undergraduate program and some of the streams are, Fashion Design/ Accessory Design/ Knitwear design/ Leather design/ Textile Design/ Fashion Communication..etc.,

In order to get admission into this course in NIFT, you are required to first apply for the course from the official link that can be obtained from it's official website. And then you are required to appear in entrance examination that is conducted by concerned college and then based on marks secured in entrance test you will be called for getting admission into this course. I am providing you a link of NIFT, Delhi for getting idea of the process.

Click here for NIFT Delhi B.Des Program
9th March 2018, 11:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Des course is:

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates appearing for 12th board examination are also eligible to appear for examination.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th.

Since, you are from science stream you are also eligible to appear for B.F.Tech course.

The official website of NIFT is www.nift.ac.in.
10th March 2018, 11:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and to get admission in the institute you have to appear for entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination to get admission in bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course. To get detail information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?