25th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Hi,
I have given my Board exams of 10th standard from WBBSE Board and I want to review my papers. Can you please tell me what is the process to review of answer papers of WBBSE Board?

27th June 2015, 03:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

If you want to review your paper, for that you need to contact our school officials and they will issue you a form and after having completely filled in the details on that form and having followed the instructions provided by your school officials, you will be most eligible to get your paper reviewed.
27th June 2015, 01:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

This is not a big issue you need to fill re-checking form to check your exam papers. Using this form you have authority to rechecking your paper as if you are unsatisfied with your marks or you think you get less marks than that of your expectations.

You can also visit to Boards office to inquiry about that. They will provide you best possible solution for this issue.
27th June 2015, 03:23 PM
reconnect

If you are not satisfied with your marks and you want to review your paper then, just do contact to your school' principal and staff.

Then they will tell you to fill the form of review. Fill the form of re-checking to check your papers again.
You can also go to the official website of your board. They will provide you the better solution.

The procedure is not so lengthy, It is very simple to fill the review form.
1st June 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it time bound, because my son's school headmaster rejected his request for review on the ground that time has gone, now what can I do
16th July 2020, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I review a specific subject in WBBSE M. P 2020 ?Please suggest me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?