17th January 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to be eligible to apply for Law in Tamil Nadu bar council if I completed 12th from open school of banking?

I have completed in 12th standard in the national open school of banking so I am going on law admission so Tamilnadu bar council told him you are the open school of banking so you not eligible in law admission he asked so details. Can you please let me know what should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  2. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  3. List of the universities offering LLB in correspondence?
  4. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  5. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  6. Percentage required to get BCom(Banking Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  7. Can I do LLB in correspondence while doing CA Articleship?
  8. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  9. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  10. Qualification and procedure required to join LLB in IGNOU?
  11. What is the last date of submission of CLAT entrance forms?
  12. Which are the institutes which trains related to company secretary course?
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  14. Can I appear in Judiciary competitive exam after completing LLB through correspondence?
  15. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  16. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  17. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
18th January 2018, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to be eligible to apply for Law in Tamil Nadu bar council if I completed 12th from open school of banking?

If you have got open schooling qualification, then you can appear for entrance exams like CLAT for admission in law course. Open school candidates are definitely eligible for such entrance exams.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam and always go for a regular law course. Bar council doesn't approve distance mode law course.
28th June 2021, 08:14 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What should I do to be eligible to apply for Law in Tamil Nadu bar council if I completed 12th from open school of banking?

If you are 12th passed with recognized board than you can apply for CLAT ( Common law admission test) and after clearing this exam you get admission in law course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?