31st March 2013, 08:51 PM
rajasekhar e

Can I do LLB in correspondence while doing CA Articleship?

can i do llb in correspondance whike doing ca articleship?

1st April 2013, 01:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB in correspondence while doing CA Articleship?

I am afraid it is not possible to do so. The LLB course is not offered through correspondence therefore you will have to apply for it through regular mode if you are really interested.

The Bar Council of India (BCI) has prohibited from offering LLB through correspondence. The law course offered through distance education is not actually LLB.

Unfortunately the distance education law course is not acceptable to the Bar Council of India. It does not recognize any such degree. Therefore even after completing it there is no benefit.

You wont be able to register with local bar council. Apart from that it would not be possible to practice in the court with such degree. Therefore I will urge that if you are really interested in LLB then apply for it through regular mode.

I should also point out that to apply for LLB you must have completed graduation degree. If you applied for Chartered Accountancy after completing 12th, then it is not possible to apply for LLB.

In such case you can only apply for the integrated LLB course but for that you will have to clear the Common Law Admission Test and your age should not be more than 20 years old.

If you have completed graduation then please ensure that you are meeting the criteria mentioned below.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Only a graduate can apply for LLB.

2. You should have scored 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidate should have 40 percent marks.

4. Your age should not be more than 30 years.

5. SC/ST can apply till 35 years of age.
1st April 2013, 06:08 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

I am sorry but LLB is not allowed in correspondence by BCI(Bar Council of India)
so if you are interested then you have to do it in a regular course.
Also if you complete LLB in any distant course then that degree wont be allowed by BCI and you wont be able to practice law in court.
so its of no use to do in correspondence
If you wanna do LLB then you must have passed graduation with 45% for sc/st it is 40%
and you must not be more than 30 years for sc/st it is 35 years.

All the best
18th May 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing cs executive and just given exams of b.com final year now i want to do llb and after that i want to do mba..or there is a one more option in my mind is that cn i do cs alongwith m.com and then i will do mba..kindly suggest me which option will be more beneficial ???? Plz i need ur suggestions..
11th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hey!! i am pursuing BA from distance education,KU ...can i do llb regular from DU or PU..after completing my graduation?
24th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE RCENTLY DONE B.COM (REGULAR0 WITH 51% MARKS FROM GNDU AMRITSAR. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO NOW AS DISTANCE STUDY WHICH IS CHEAP
10th September 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i do llb after completing my ca along with graduation what is the procedure to apply for llb
7th May 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a LTD company & I did my MBA, I m very interested to do the CA course. But as a employee i cant do because of 3 year articleship is mandatory in CA

Is is possible to do CA without article ship?

Pls help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?