10th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in 10th if got transferred in 9th std?

sir
i am a student of class 9. my father has got transferred. So what should i do now to get admission in class 10 if i have passed class 9?

12th May 2015, 04:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in 10th if got transferred in 9th std?

To get 10th standard admission in another school, first you have to collect following documents from the present school, where you have completed your 9th standard.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Bonafide
After collecting all these certificates, you can search for a school, which is offering 10th standard admission and you can apply for admission in that school by submitting your application along with above specified documents.

12th May 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in 10th if got transferred in 9th std?

To get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of your 9th standard, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit your 9th standard marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc. and you need to complete the entire application procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school.

12th May 2015, 10:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to get admission in 10th if got transferred in 9th std?

No problem if you are CBSE student- Central Board of Secondary Education because its an easy job to find out CBSE schools anywhere in India ,
If you are state Board students and your father got transferred in another city of same state than no worries otherwise its not possible to change board from state to CBSE after passing 9th class

Now collect few certificates from current school
1. character certificate
2. migration certificate
3. last class result
4. current passport size photos

Its very difficult job to find out the school which one is ready to provide you admission in 10th class because usually schools closed new admissions for 10th standard
Now contact to the CBSE schools in city where your father got transferred and buy a prospectus of the school in which you wanna take admission because every details about the school is mentioned in prospectus

20th December 2017, 11:58 AM
spike.raghu

Just you need to a have conduct certificate from your previous institution, migration certificate in case you are transferred to a different state, and passport size photographs and other small necessary stuff for joining in the institution for 10th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?