3rd January 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to qualify JEE exam if I belong to a poor family?

Sir, I am the student of class 11th and I'm belong from a small city, but I have a big desire to qualify JEE. what should I do because there is no experienced teacher present here and I am not able to go 'Kota' because of some family problem please help me.

4th January 2018, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to qualify JEE exam if I belong to a poor family?

You can try for Super 30 entrance exam, which is specially for poor students, who can't afford expensive coaching for JEE. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and only poor students are eligible for it.

You can take help of any person, who has qualified IIT JEE, if you are not joining any coaching. Just get the right study material and prepare for exams. Also, concentrate on your class 12th board exams.
4th January 2018, 05:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can qualify in the JEE examination if you have strong belief in yourself. It is not necessary to belong from a big city to qualify in the examination. However, to prepare for the entrance examination, you should join any coaching class nearby which will train you for the entrance examination. Be focused on what they are teaching you and study hard to qualify in it. I am sure that you can succeed in your journey.
4th January 2018, 06:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you belong to a poor family then you must have to focus on your selfstudy because there is not any substitute for self study. There are many students who have cracked JEE entrance exam without any external help as well as coaching. You can take help from your school teachers as well as you can go for online videos. You can practice previous year question papers because by practicing those question papers you will get the idea about how to crack as well as what kind of questions are actually there.
4th January 2018, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To qualify JEE examination, you have to learn all the concepts of 11th and 12th standard thoroughly from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. You have to take JEE coaching or at least take JEE online coaching and practice model questions which will be asked in JEE examination. You have to work very hard for at least two years while pursuing your 11th and 12th standard to qualify JEE examination.
4th January 2018, 11:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you don't know, then let me inform you that the candidates belonging to poor family have qualified the JEE examination most with good rank. So, make yourself determined for your goal and take every step to move forward toward that goal only. You can join a good small coaching/tuition to prepare yourself for the entrance exam. Also you can share notes/study materials from your friends and teacher. Give more time in self studies and solve previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?